Monday, August 29, 2016

NOT SO LITTLE HOLIYAY!

Welcome Back, PRETTY!


   Today is the day! hahah. I mean today finally back here to write something, after my holiday in Semarang, my lovely hometown. Actually it can't be called holiday because i went to Semarang oftenly, yes. But this time i went tooooo....... BALI, yeay! I do, go have vacation rarely and suddenly my boy's mother invite me to join that holiday. Beside, this is also my boyfriend's birthday, so yeah.      
    Today i'm not going to tell you all about my vacation only. I really like to be in summer holiday so i prepare my all stuff, my favourite things and i'll tell you about what i wanna tell you, hahah. 

     So, i went to Bali with my second family, Angga (my boyfriend), Aunty Wanti (Angga's mother), and Nanda (Angga's brother).

  • August 2nd, 2016
       We arrived about 5pm, then we went to the kuta paradiso hotel, had a little rest and then go walked around to the beachwalk and shopped some things and then also had dinner.


  • August 3rd, 2016
      Welcome to BALI ZOO!


    This day, we went to Bali Zoo which is located in ubud. This was my third time went to a zoo hahah. By the way, here i wore my all time favourite summer dress. I always like backless dress or cloth. It's always the best for me :) and my sun hat,, this is good to cover my face from the sun.


    Hello! This is me and my boyfriend, Angga :) Can you see? He is very tall. Do you know?? when i was with them, i always be the third child, people thought i was their little sister, oh-kay... no problem.
     After a long journey (what??), we were getting hungry. Time showed it was 2pm, so we went to...


Bebek Tepi Sawah



   Look at the view, i love to be here. Lunch with the trees around, sound of swans, and the beautiful paddy field, it was really relaxing my body and my soul. Anddd, after filling our starving bellies, we continue our last visit to Finn's Beach Club Canggu. Unfortunately, we didn't get to took photo because it's already 5.30pm when we arrived. But we enjoyed it, we enjoyed the cold wind....yesss
    And finish for today.

  • August 4th, 2016
    Woke up about 7am, went to kuta beach and saw a traditional ceremony and shopped in a kuta art market. After that we started again our journey. Because we went about 12pm, we first had lunch in..

Warung Made


    That was a really cute place, i love the decoration in this food tavern. So many color with the red dominant. For me, that's so artistic. And for the food, there was menu from bali traditional food to western food, so many choices you can choose. By the way, warung made was located in seminyak.

      And after had lunch, we walked around the seminyak street to shopped again, hahah.




    And yes, this was my look for today. With 2 braids that i made, this hairstyle is suitable to the offshoulder top and my ripped short (i made the ripped haha). This style did make me looks tinier, but it was also made me look taller as i would (always my goal!). By the way, my short actually from my long skinny jeans, but because i don't like how it looks, so i cut it into a ripped highwaist short. And so, which look do you like above? The one with the sun hat or with the glasses?

    Then we went back to the hotel and walked around kuta again. And....


Taraaaaa....

    Found this place in a secret place in kuta, bali. An art shop located in kuta. After that, we continue to our last dinner in bali.
Jimbaran bay



    Yes, and this is our last visit today.. this beach is beautiful!


  • August 5th, 2016
      Yeyy, we're back home!


      Thankyou for reading my article, see ya on my next article! :) CIAO CIAO...

  

2 comments:

your comment is precious for us