Tuesday, September 27, 2016

LITTLE ITALIAN in A PIECE OF FABRIC

Ciao Bella!

   Welcome back :) happy to write here again for you! This time I want to share with you about one of my favorite Fashion Designer from Italia. This designer truly really inspired me about fashion and keep my eye and heart on it, always and always. They never lose idea to make something beautiful and special. They are like, they always have something about Italia on their design and it's like, a DNA. Hmm, I think you know them, can you guess?
   
   Yes, yes, yes, it is DOLCE e GABBANA! Okay, before I tell you about their recent fashion show, let me introduce you about them first. So, Dolce e Gabbana was found by Domenico Dolce who was studying at marangoni fashion school and Stefano Gabbana who was really in style and good looking. They first met at a club and then work in the same fashion house. After, they feel like they are two but one. So they decided to out and make their own label. The first collection was released in 1985 and until now they reached their successful and become a famous fashion brand.

   Recently, they release their newest collection for Spring/Summer 2017 which was held in Metropole, Milan, Italia (I've been there in 2014 and oh my God it was really crowded and every famous star was there, couldn't believe it more!). Their collection named Tropico Italiano, which is simply inspired by fun and relaxing summer holiday and then so they put that little Italia inside the collection. I was really impress and in love, always in love with their design. And so these are..

              

   These two designs are really me


I think food is everything in Italian hahah I love gelato so much and pasta, that's Italian statement :)


Yes!!! Dolce e Gabbana never forget to put their elegance style even if it's summer. These are really classy, I love it, too much in love.





their collection seems like never go wrong, yes it is!

Last, but not least. Headpiece and accesories. Dreaming, when can I get and wear those pretty creation? Do you have the same feeling with me? Yes or No for Dolce e Gabbana SS17?

  Well bella, come pensi per le questo disegno? Si, le collezione e molto molto bello e il migliore! hahah. Okay, their collection reminds me of milan, wish to come back there. So, those are from Dolce e Gabbana. Hope this article increase your knowledge one more about Italian  fashion designer. Grazie e CIAO CIAO...
                                                                                        

3 comments:

your comment is precious for us